Saturday 31 March 2012

Unit Finished - Harbinger of Despair

This is a fairly common conversion, but that's because it's a good one. The plastic Warhammer Heroes range has been pretty fantastic so far. Lots of scope for cool conversions.
"Oh, I'm not actually a Cryptek. I'm just cosplaying as Cloak."
 Anyway, I decided to avoid the usual hi-tech staff and go for something a bit more pragmatic. The Harbinger's weapon is a template, so I imagined it to be some sort of psychic flamethrower. His other hand is a gauntlet with a built in teleportation device for Veil of Darkness-ing around the battlefield.

More pics after the jump!




His arms are a little stumpy actually. I should have given him more wrists. Oh well, it's not too noticeable from the tabletop.
Here he is with his team. I'm quite happy with the way his dark cloak picks him out, but there's enough metal and purple to tie him into the rest of the army.

1 comment:

Space Hulk Enthusiast said...

What a great conversion!

Ron, FTW